Chemists are not just geeks in a research. Most are extremely hot geeks in a lab â and then make great times!
Here are 15 reasons to date a chemist:
1. The puns. You’ll have great “chemistry.” Chemists have all the “solutions” and great “figures.”
2. Chemists have minds. This body organ shouldn’t be overrated.
3. The big date often will assist you to ascertain the reason why your dessert meal keeps falling flat. (The kitchen is truly the laboratory of the property.)
4. Chemists care about the main points.
5. Chemists love studying â and revealing that excitement for expertise. You will have your own trip tips guide from the science middle.
6. Chemists do not surrender conveniently. They’re prepared to agree to some experimentation and attempt several methods in order to satisfactorily solve a challenge.
7. Lab coats are pretty spiffy.
8. Chemists are patient. Some their unique tasks are time intensive and repetitive.
9. Chemists are superb with children as well as events, because of the marvels of dry ice and easy at-home demonstrations.
10. Chemists tend to be constantly interested in how situations work. You’ll start to look at normal circumstances from a unique point of view.
11. Chemists focus really and just have amazing attention spans. Away from the lab, you’re going to be given his/her complete attention, too.
12. The day would be somebody who wants to keep finding and improving. Aspiring to measurable advancement is actually inspiring.
13. Chemists don’t let bacteria restrict their own effects. Need not concern yourself with poor health here.
14. Chemists are functional thinkers. In case you are asked out-by a chemist, she or he probably really wants to date you â and has already placed most idea into it.
15. Chemists like framework and stability. This may involve healthier, loyal relationships.